Welcome to our Stewart PTA website! The mission of the PTA is to unite educators, parents and the general public in a cooperative setting to improve the quality of Stewart life and secure the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education for our Stewart students. We hope you will join us!
What does the PTA do?
The PTA is designed to support the needs of the Stewart Community in many ways!
- Social events for students and their families
- Provide funding for assemblies and 8th Grade Promotion
- Support Stewart Spirit through Spirit Wear
- Teacher appreciation and annual stipends
- Provide for general school needs including classroom, P.E. and school equipment.
How can you help?
There are many ways that you can support the PTA, depending on your interests and abilities!
- Sign up for the PTA! - Dues are only $10 a year! Sign-up during a PTA meeting or event.
- Read our Newsletters! - Get information on past and upcoming events and fundraisers! Look for paper copies to come home with your student or read online.
- Like us on Facebook!
- Sign up for ETree! - The Stewart ETree is the formal email communication for Stewart School and the PTA. Keep informed of events and opportunities!
- Support a Fundraiser! - There are various ongoing or annual fundraising events that are budget-friendly and easy to support, including Box Top Drives, SHARES reward cards, Target RED Card, and our annual events.
- Volunteer! - If you are interested in helping in any of our ongoing or one-time events, please visit our Volunteer Page to sign-up. As a reminder, if you volunteer during school hours, you will need a Visitor Badge from WCCUSD. Click here for information on how to obtain a badge.
- Come to a PTA meeting! - Meetings are the second Tuesday of each month from 6:00 - 7:00pm in the Multipurpose room. Bring ideas!
- Share your voice! - If you have suggestions, but cannot make it to a meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org.