Stewart PTA Executive Board (2016-2017)
Ayana Young (email@example.com)
Esther Torres (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Timiza Johnson (email@example.com)
Open Position (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Susyn Normington (email@example.com)
Kiki Kaski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Come to one of our meetings to hear more information about how you can get involved! Meetings are typically the second Tuesday of the month at 6pm, but check out the calendar for details. You can also browse PTA Meeting Agendas or read our newsletters!
PTA Mission Statement
The PTA is:
- A powerful voice for all children
- A relevant resource for all families and communities, and
- A strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child
The Purpose of PTA
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship
- To raise the standards of home life
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into close relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education
Elizabeth Stewart PTA is governed by the California State PTA (http://www.capta.org). For basic information, refer to the Toolkit. The Stewart bylaws are maintained by the Executive Board. A copy is available in the office or at PTA meetings.